Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com> on 2007/01/21 17:43:28 UTC

5.5.21?

I would assume that by this time there is a sufficient collection of
fixes to 5.5.20 that may well argue for a 5.5.21 release.

I know the Tomcat development community has been largely focused on 6.0
releases, but as one who will have to freeze upon a 5.5.x release in the
near future, I'm searching for some visibility into the likelihood of a
5.5.21 in the near future.

One fix of interest that I am aware of in 5.5.21 is the AJP flush
packets fix.  We can certainly patch that into our Tomcat, but I'd
rather be able to move to a 5.5.21 with any other collected fixes as
well -- and avoid discrepancies between our Tomcat and standard releases
except where necessary.

--
Jess Holle

Re: 5.5.21?

Posted by Sven Köhler <sk...@upb.de>.
> One fix of interest that I am aware of in 5.5.21 is the AJP flush
> packets fix.

Me too!

I'd like to see a 5.5.21 release too.

Re: 5.5.21?

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
did you get the patch you submitted working? for the single sign on
replication?

Filip

Re: 5.5.21?

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
+1 to build a release 5.5.21

Re: 5.5.21?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 1/21/07, Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com> wrote:

> One fix of interest that I am aware of in 5.5.21 is the AJP flush
> packets fix.  We can certainly patch that into our Tomcat, but I'd
> rather be able to move to a 5.5.21 with any other collected fixes as
> well -- and avoid discrepancies between our Tomcat and standard releases
> except where necessary.

I'd like to see a 5.5.21 for the 'missing MailSessionFactory class' fix.

--
Wendy