Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/05 10:37:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Timur Tleukenov as a Committer and PMC member

The Vote is over

Eight +1 votes. Zero -1 votes.

Can someone please add Timur as a commiter?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Re: [VOTE] Timur Tleukenov as a Committer and PMC member

Posted by Тимур Тлеукенов <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Preferred Apache IDs:
timur
timtl
ttb
timurtleukenov

--
Timur Tleukenov

Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Timur Tleukenov as a Committer and PMC member

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Timur,

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.