Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Csík Norbert <cs...@freemail.hu> on 2005/03/30 12:11:16 UTC

new row

Hi!

I have a form with save, delete, and new buttons. I would like to make the new button to reset the state of the backing bean (set every proprty null). I had to make the button's immediate attribute to "yes" to avoid requirement error messages. In the action method I set every field of the object null, and call renderResponse on the FacesContext object. It works fine, but the rendered response contains the data I've filled before.

I think during the render response phase the JSF didn't reload the values of the properties. But why? How can I make it to do so?

--
 Norbert Csík