Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Williams, Jamin (GXS)" <Ja...@gxs.ge.com> on 2002/06/12 15:10:26 UTC

Parse multiple documents from same input stream.

Is it possible to have xerces parse more then one XML document from the same
input stream?  I have been trying with no success.
It parses the first document but throws an exception when it encounters the
next document in the stream.  I stopped the parser after the first document
was read and then tried to start again from the same point in the input
stream with another parser but the first parser had already read beyond the
end of the document in the stream so when the second parser starts it is
starting past the beginning of the second document and throws an exception.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks.

Jamin Williams
GPE - RMS Engineering
Phone:	*280-1242 x131 or (248) 324-1242 x131
Fax:	*280-1265 or (248) 324-1265