Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Yariv Gilad <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/25 18:16:45 UTC

CasaVersa - a new Flex based platform just launched

Hi everyone!
I'm delighted to announce, we've just launched our Flex based user platform.
It's a travel website for home-exchange, and it is live finally!
Would love to get any feedback you might have.
We made sure we include a link at the bottom to the Apache Flex project.
Hope you'd like it and that it may bring more good developers to use Flex
Be sure to check it out on www.casaversa.com

All the Best
Yariv Gilad
CasaVersa

[image: Inline image 1]

* * <http://www.casaversa.com/>
*CasaVersa                     *
*Never feel like a tourist again
*
<https://www.facebook.com/CasaVersa.Home.Exchange>
<https://twitter.com/CasaVersa>
  <http://pinterest.com/casaversa/>  <http://casaversa.tumblr.com/>
<http://www.scoop.it/t/casaversa>
<https://plus.google.com/109417412479011946456>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/casaversa>
<http://www.casaversa.com/blog/>
*Yariv Gilad | Founder
T:* @__Ajar__ <https://twitter.com/__Ajar__>*
M*: +972 544 966 104
*@*: yariv.gilad@gmail.com

Re: CasaVersa - a new Flex based platform just launched

Posted by Yariv Gilad <ya...@gmail.com>.
Tom, thank you for noticing, we fixed it.
Thanks everyone for sending feedback and screenshots
Appreciate your support :)
Yariv

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
Looks awesome !

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome! Now it's working correctly on iphone 4s ios7.

Angelo

Posted by Yariv Gilad <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Angelo :)

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yariv Gilad <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saleh
Not sure I got your first question, but I assume you mean  frameworks /
code libraries?
We have a mixture of our own brew and Robotlegs, and many specific libs for
various small tasks like image resizing, scroller support, API calls etc...
Thank you for letting me know concerning your second question, we're
working on our mobile app next, but you should see a slide telling you that
rather then a blue screen...
Does your Samsung have a flash player installed?

V: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516z2P-WV_A<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516z2P-WV_A&feature=youtu.be>

Posted by Saleh Abdulawal <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl>.
Hi Yariv,