Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dirk <st...@pandora.be> on 2004/01/22 13:26:39 UTC

editor

Does anybody knows a good and free struts editor ?
Does anybody knows an editor that is able to make code more readable, user friendlier...
eg. formatting the following code:

into:
          bla

Thanks !

Re: editor

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.
Struts Console doesn't help with JSPs like you mention below, but it helps
with the Struts config files.

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

-James

RE: editor

Posted by Ashikuzzaman <az...@hotmail.com>.

I heard of Struts Studio but in our project we use xDoclets to generate code
skeleton for struts.

Regards,

Muhammad Ashikuzzaman (Fahim)
Senior Software Engineer, SurroundApps Inc.