Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Venkatesh Kumar Srinivasan <ve...@studiodiseno.com> on 2017/01/19 13:52:31 UTC

server.conf in SSLConfiguration is null

Hello

I am trying to deploy a model by calling CreateServer class, but when class loader initializes the SSLConfiguration class it is not able to find the properties from jar. I tried overriding with –Dconfig.file it doesn’t help. Can you please help me on this?

Regards

Venki

Re: server.conf in SSLConfiguration is null

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
It would be great to share the code that you used for such special usage.
The CLI includes some environment setup that is essential for running these
classes properly.

You may also share the reason behind calling CreateServer directly and see
if there is another way out.

Regards,
Donald

Posted by Venkatesh Kumar Srinivasan <ve...@studiodiseno.com>.