Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajesh TG <tg...@rediffmail.com> on 2003/04/10 07:40:20 UTC

How get Properties from Multiple Resources in ActionFORM ?

Dear Friends,
    I have used two properties file with diff keys.

like this

   <message-resources parameter="language" key="lang"/>
   <message-resources parameter="database" key="data"/>

In validate method I want to get the properties from the 2 nd file
ie with key "data". How can I do it.

public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,
HttpServletRequest request){
       errors.add("invalid",new ActionError("have to get the
properties from 2 nd file"));
 	  		  }
       }
       catch(Exception e){