Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jean-Francois Hardy <jf...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/17 18:06:52 UTC

Compatibility with EndNote

Hello,

Is it possible to use EndNote (a reference manager) with Open Office?

Thank you!

Jean-François

Envoyé de ma tablette/sent from my tablet

Re: Compatibility with EndNote

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.
Looks like EndNote will only integrate with certain versions of Word and OpenOffice does not offer  Word integration features.

Dave.

(gave me nightmares about trying to integrate Microsoft office  to IBM software)

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com.INVALID>.
At 14:06 17/06/2019 -0400, Jean-Francois Hardy wrote:
>Is it possible to use EndNote (a reference manager) with Open Office?

This is really a question for Endnote or its users, rather than for
those of OpenOffice.

https://endnote.com/product-details/compatibility/ claims that
Endnote is compatible with OpenOffice on both Windows and MacOS,
though only with versions of OpenOffice up to version 3. Note that
version 3.4.1, for example, is readily available. You may or may not
wish to use an outdated version.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker