Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/12 09:39:33 UTC

Mailing lists request

Hey guys,

first of, congrats for the recent release!

I'd like to know if you plan to make your mailing lists available
without any subscription?
As an example, we can read openejb posts using
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/

Thanks,
Jean-Louis

Re: Mailing lists request

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Jeaon-Louis!

The public OWB mailing lists archives are available on markmail [1] and also internally in the apache mail archive [2][3]. There is also an archive of our old incubator mails [4][5]

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://markmail.org/search/?q=openwebbeans#query:openwebbeans%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+state:facets
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openwebbeans-dev/