Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Hammer, Paul" <PH...@classroom.com> on 2003/02/27 00:02:02 UTC

sql task issue

I'm new to this mailing list, and glad to be here.

My company is running ant 1.5.1 on Windows NT/2K.  We are
using the sql task to declare stored procedures to
MS SQL Server 7.0.  These stored procedures work fine.
The issue is that when the stored procedures are viewed
through the Enterprise Manager intrface, all the comments
and end-of-line chars have been stripped out.  This
makes the result unreadable.

has anyone encoutered this before?  Might there be a
work around for this?

Paul J. Hammer