Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/02 14:50:23 UTC

Recent changes by user

When a user logs in, the page header includes a link to a page for that
user.

Is there some way, on this user page, to produce a list of recent changes
done by that user? Kindof like the ReferringPagesPlugin, but instead a list
of pages recently modified.

--
Bobman

Re: Recent changes by user

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Bob, can you file a JIRA issue on this, and try to be as specific as
possible, like do you want the original Author of the page as a filter
and/or the user that has modified the latest version.....

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: Recent changes by user

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Re: Recent changes by user

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.
Janne Jalkanen wrote:
>> Is there some way, on this user page, to produce a list of recent changes
>> done by that user? Kindof like the ReferringPagesPlugin, but instead a
>> list
>> of pages recently modified.
>
> Unfortunately, as far as I know, no.

Janne,

Since we have the revision history of the page, including the author
name, couldn't we add an optional filter to the RecentChangesPlugin
to check to see if the most recent page revision matched the current
user name? And if either wasn't available we'd just not make the
check? I didn't see the hitch in this one...

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record

Re: Recent changes by user

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.