Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2002/09/06 17:36:33 UTC

re: how to troubleshoot

I installed the latest build (6 Sept) and have a problem now, in terms
of performance, but I don't know how I should troubleshoot it.

I am using Junit in Netbeans, and NUnit for my .NET client.

Before the upgrade, I was using something from about mid Aug, and my
tests would run in a reasonable time, and the .NET client is generally
running in a good time (13 tests, 25 seconds), but my java client just
hangs. I don't know why. When I kill off the Tomcat server then the
tests all fail, but that shows that the client is still running, but it
just sits on the first test for over 15 mins (that is when I killed the
server).

  My java stubs have been created by calling wsdl2java.