Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 23:39:09 UTC

debugging jsp pages with struts html tags

Is there a way to debug jsp pages that have struts2 html tags??

RE: debugging jsp pages with struts html tags

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
set struts.properties

struts.devMode = true then turn on debug for xml or console with http params
?debug=xml or ?debug=console to the URL
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/debugging.html

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Storage2_042009

Re: debugging jsp pages with struts html tags

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Bhaarat Sharma wrote:
> Is there a way to debug jsp pages that have struts2 html tags??

Sure, most IDEs have JSP debuggers, there's the debug tag, etc. How best
to go about it probably depends on what the actual issue is.

Dave

Re: debugging jsp pages with struts html tags

Posted by Denis Cabasson <ca...@gmail.com>.
<s:debug /> is usually helpful (without being a real debugger).

Denis.