Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2016/11/01 01:49:28 UTC

Re: levelDB log files fill up disk on 5.14.0 & 5.14.1

Unfortunately there's not a LevelDB expert active on the list, so you may
not get much of a response here.

If it's something you can reproduce reliably, you could submit a bug in
JIRA with your configuration and data files and your producer and consumer
code.

Tim

Posted by Patrick Peng <pa...@avaya.com>.
I'm able to consistently reproduce this issue with 5.14.0 & 5.14.1. Opened
JIRA  AMQ-6496 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-6496>   to report
this bug.