Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2015/01/15 09:54:40 UTC

[HEADS UP] Split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on branch temp-jetty9-2

I have prepared the split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on
branch temp-jetty9-2.

I removed camel-jetty and created three new modules camel-jetty-common,
camel-jetty8 and camel-jetty9.
The unit tests are located in camel-jetty9. For camel-jetty8 I set the
test source to the other module so the same tests run for camel-jetty8.
Currently the karaf feature integration is the major thing missing. One
remaining question there is if we want to embed camel-jetty-common or
leave it as a separate bundle.

Please review the changes.

If there is no negative feedback I will commit to master on next monday
after adding the karaf feature integration.

Best regards

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on branch temp-jetty9-2

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Claus,

yes. The idea is to keep the jetty name. People then of course can only
install one of the impls.
As camel-jetty8 and camel-jetty9 require different versions of jetty
this should be no problem as it would not be possible to run both anyway.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: [HEADS UP] Split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on branch temp-jetty9-2

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen