Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org> on 2003/11/01 14:01:50 UTC

castor mapping files incorrect DOCTYPE

Hi all,

discussed on the wsrp4j-dev list (sorry on cross-posting if you were
following this):

> Rudnev, Alex (OCTO) wrote:
>
>> Hi Richard,

>>> mentioned

>>> changed

>>> Changed also in cvs since mapping files changed in pluto, too.
>>>

>> I synchronized my *.xml files with those in repository before
>> preparing this
>> patch, but problem with the files in repository (as well as with ones in
>> Pluto's repository) is that they are invalid. They have "DOCTYPE
>> databases"
>> instead of "DOCTYPE mapping", which breaks XML validation (I have
>> WebSphere
>> Application Developer, and it catches this kind of stuff).
>>
> I see, since these files are copied from the pluto project maybe the
> correct source for changing this is the pluto project.
> I'll crosspost this.

 the dtd at http://castor.exolab.org/mapping.dtd says :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
    Castor Object Mapping DTD

    <!DOCTYPE mapping PUBLIC "-//EXOLAB/Castor Object Mapping DTD Version 1.0//EN"
                               "http://castor.exolab.org/mapping.dtd"

    *Note*: This DTD is under evolution and subject to change.

 -->

Seems that the "!DOCTYPE databases" needs to be changed to "!DOCTYPE
mapping" as Alex pointed out.

-cheers
Richard