Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/05/01 01:26:35 UTC

Trustin please remove /www/www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/org/apache/directory/build.old.trustin

On minotaur I had to move this out of the way because group permissions
were for trustin group.  Please clean this up before replication begins
so we don't get in trouble with the repository peeps.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Trustin please remove /www/www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository/org/apache/directory/build.old.trustin

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Trustin Lee wrote:
> On 5/1/06, *Alex Karasulu* <aok123@bellsouth.net
> <ma...@bellsouth.net>> wrote:
>
>     On minotaur I had to move this out of the way because group
>     permissions
>     were for trustin group.  Please clean this up before replication
>     begins
>     so we don't get in trouble with the repository peeps.
>

> Done.
>
> BTW the replication process is manual.  You'll have to sent the
> request to maven mailing list.

Yep Brett took care of it for us.  Thanks Brett!!!

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/1/06, Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On minotaur I had to move this out of the way because group permissions
> were for trustin group.  Please clean this up before replication begins
> so we don't get in trouble with the repository peeps.

Done.

BTW the replication process is manual.  You'll have to sent the request to
maven mailing list.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6