Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by lec ssmi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/23 05:36:01 UTC

doris structure detail and implementation principle

Hi:
   It seems like there is no user level mailing list. So, the question can
only be published here.
   I'm a newer to doris. And I have been using  AnalyticDB for MySQL
on  Alibaba Cloud. I found that the functions of the two are basically the
same. On apache's official website, there are only a few user information
about doris. I want to understand some deeper structures and details. Where
can I find some relevant information?
 Thanks!

Re: doris structure detail and implementation principle

Posted by Zhao Chun <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi,

If you want to know more about Doris, following will be your choices

1. You can find more proposal from GitHub issue, which contains some design
work.
2. You can get some internal documents, which located at
docs/documentation/cn/internal/
3. You can read Doris' code to get detail information.

Thanks,
Zhao Chun

lec ssmi <sh...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月23日周四 下午1:36写道: