Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luis Salazar <by...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/09 17:46:03 UTC

Problem develop Java2WSDL

Hi everyone:

I have a problem when I try to develop an example in this web page:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/06/05/axis.html?page=2

I copy the interface in this directory:
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\fibonacci

Then in the directory:
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes\fibonacci

I've copied the .class compiled file of the Interface.

After that I've tried to develop the tool "Java2WSDL" to generate my "wsdl"
file to continuous with the example.

Once I writed this:

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o fib.wsdl -l"
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/fibonacci"
 -n urn:fibonacci -p"fibonacci" urn:fibonacci fibonacci.Fibonacci

==> By command line it shows:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:fibonacci.Fibonacci

      at....
      at....

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Re: Problem develop Java2WSDL

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
//create the java source:
wsdl2java -uri *.wsdl

//generate the aar
ant generate.service

go to http://HOST:PORT/axis_webapp/axis2-admin/
login using credentials from /WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml userName and password

upload service

M-

Posted by albert quinn <al...@gmail.com>.
  Hi Luis ! :