Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/04 16:39:32 UTC

Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Hello,
i think i enjoyed to early :(
After configuring the server for HTTPs and RTMPs, i could finaly connect to
the https-page of my server. Then when a lauch a conference, i became the
three mistakes in the subject field of this mail.

I already had exeption to my Browser to recognise the certificate as
trusted-part.

What could i do now?

--
Master Student Communication systems and Network

Re: Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Posted by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lionel,

Can you send the step by step instructions for RTMPS?  I created a self
signed cert, followed the instructions at
http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html, I did the keytool
-genkey/export/import steps, SSL (port 5443) works OK but I still get
"Error Missing 204/556/642" when I enter a room.

I get the same errors:
NioProcessor-20, READ: TLSv1 Alert, length = 2
NioProcessor-20, RECV TLSv1 ALERT:  fatal, bad_certificate
NioProcessor-20, fatal: engine already closed.  Rethrowing
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: bad_certificate

Thanks,

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> t now does work perfectly. Thanks a lot.

>> you need to add your certificate to the trusted certificates of your
>> server JVM
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, that's what i observed:
>>> First of all, my certificate was added as expected in the trusted list
>>> on the server side, therefore the following lines:
>>>

>>> *"adding as trusted cert:  Subject: CN=139.6.237.96,
>>> OU=Informationssicherheit, O=FH-Koeln, L=Koeln, ST=NRW, C=DE  Issuer:
>>> CN=139.6.237.96, OU=Informationssicherheit, O=FH-Koeln, L=Koeln, ST=NRW,
>>> C=DE  Algorithm: RSA; Serial number: 0x21787fbf  Valid from Wed Feb 04

Posted by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you told the browser that you trust your own cert, BUT Java on the server
still don't believe your cert is trusted.

My steps are:
I have created my own CA (self signed)
Add this CA to the trusted CA of the browsers
Add this CA to /opt/jdk/jre/lib/security/cacerts
sign my self signed cert using this CA
everything works

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Posted by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

--
Lionel

Re: Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Posted by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Posted by OpenAr-IT Soluciones <op...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Posted by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>.
Ok, that's what i observed:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
not sure what is wrong :((

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error Missing [204] [556] [642] - By staring RTMPS

Posted by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.