Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/16 03:01:44 UTC

Another KVM blocker issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2725

If you have other KVM environment, other than RHEL 6.3, could you help to investigate bug 2725?
I can easily reproduce the issue with the following steps:
1. create a vm with multiple data disks
2. detach one of data disk
3. attach the same data disk with the same device id, then this issue will be triggered.

RE: Another KVM blocker issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2725

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
I updated the steps on JIRA to reproduce this issue without using cloudstack, pretty sure it's kvm's bug, maybe only on certain specific version.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.