Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ChadDavis <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/05 20:11:16 UTC

config-browser with rest plugin

Would you expect the config-browser plugin to work with the rest-plugin?
When I add the rest plugin, the config-browser/index.action page no longer
resolves.

Re: config-browser with rest plugin

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2012/12/8 Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>:
> You can use !execute as the REST plugin expects index() instead of
> execute() - see below, but the change is quite easy, please register
> an issue.
>
> http://localhost:8080/struts2-rest-showcase/config-browser/showConfig!execute.xhtml?namespace=&actionName=orders

Another option is to set struts.rest.namespace=/rest and then only
request prepended with /rest will be directed to RestActionMapper

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/REST+Plugin

Regards
--
Łukasz