Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Steve.V." <st...@sas.com> on 2012/11/09 19:24:25 UTC

Re: HttpException(413,FULL head,null) at HttpParser.java:1030)

I found that my client was sending way more than it was supposed to be
sending in the POST request.  I fixed my code and now can successfully run
my client on z/OS.

-----
Stephen Vincent

Re: HttpException(413,FULL head,null) at HttpParser.java:1030)

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for closing the loop on this. I was curious about what was wrong.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Steve.V. <st...@sas.com> wrote:

> I found that my client was sending way more than it was supposed to be
> sending in the POST request.  I fixed my code and now can successfully run
> my client on z/OS.
>

> -----
> Stephen Vincent

*Christian Posta*