Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/22 07:59:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.6, RC1

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.6, RC1.

This release contains a new Slack notification connector, as well as a
number of significant bug fixes.  It contains three bug fixes over RC0:
CONNECTORS-1360, CONNECTORS-1361, and CONNECTORS-1362.

The release candidate can be downloaded from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.6

There is also a release tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.6-RC1

Due to the holidays, I plan on keeping this vote open for a full week.

Thanks!
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.6, RC1

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Ran all the tests.

+1 from me.

Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
Technology Evangelist @ Sourcesense

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.6, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Ran postgres tests. +1 from me.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.