Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kogan Irina <Ir...@mchp.siemens.de> on 2003/05/19 12:08:20 UTC

RE: File upload in cocoon: org.apache.cocoon.components.request.m ultipart.FilePart is missing.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer!

> Yes, I know what's wrong:
> 1) Your action returns null under every condition.  The
> action contract requires that successful actions return a Map (even if
empty) and
> unsuccessful actions return null.

However, even if I copy, for example, the code for FormValidatorAction from
org.apache.cocoon.acting to my UploadTest class in the package upload.test
(and call the class UploadTest instead of FormValidatorAction), the system
still gives me the same error message, even though that code is obviously
correct.

Do you know why is this happening?  I cannot even access
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ anymore and the cause is
upload.test.UploadTest.

> 2) Your pipeline only contains a generator in the condition
> that the action succeeds (which because of the problem above it never
will).

Now I have the following in my sitemap, but it does not help:

<map:match pattern="*.html">
    <map:read src="{1}.html"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="file">
    <map:act type="upload" src="optional src">
         <map:redirect-to uri="success.html"/>
    </map:act>
    <map:redirect-to uri="failure.html"/>
</map:match>

It is clear that it would not help, since I cannot even access
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/.

Thank you very much for your help again!

Irina.