Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 02:59:50 UTC

Re: javaModelGenerator: toString method?, name of "*Example" configurable?

You can easily accomplish both of these items by providing your own
implementation of JavaModelGenerator  - subclass one of the existing
implementations and override the appropriate methods
(afterBaseRecordGenerationHook and getExampleType in this case).

Jeff Butler