Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by victorTrapiello <vi...@trapiello.net> on 2009/12/14 01:41:37 UTC

Re: Modal Window Problems On Internet Explorer.

Hello guyss, I find it anoying as well I´m developing a web app and now I
realize that the modal window only works in mozilla... when I try to open it
wit I explorer 7 or 8 it comes up with an error page "the url does not
exist"

do you know how to fix that or it means our lovely java framewor "Wickets"
is becoming oldfashion...

Thank you very much guys!!

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
both panel or page work fine for me (IE8)

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Have you cleared your browser cache?

-Matej

Posted by victorTrapiello <vi...@trapiello.net>.

Posted by "Loritsch, Berin C." <Be...@gd-ais.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
throughout our own application modal window works fine
so it is something you do different.

Posted by victorTrapiello <vi...@trapiello.net>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.