Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Bliesner, Christopher P" <ch...@boeing.com> on 2005/11/29 17:47:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Apache and Sun One conflict

I have a Sun One 4.0 ASP Server/Apache 2.0.43/Tomcat 5.0.28 running on a
Solaris Unix box and I noticed that when I added the JK Mounts to Apache
in order for Apache to become the dominant Web Server as opposed to
Tomcat on the Unix side, that the Sun One statements caused conflict.
Specifically:

LoadModule casp2_module
/var/Chilisoft/casp/module/sunos5_optimized/apache_2.0.x/20020903/standa
rd/mod_ casp2.so

AND

CaspLib /var/Chilisoft/casp/asp-server-3000

** When these lines were commented out, Apache worked fine and was able
to bring back the Client page as well as data. I believe that Sun One
may be operating on port 80 and causing a port conflict with Apache
unless there is  something else that I may be missing?

thanks!

Chris