Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/11 15:21:02 UTC

Apache activeMq - JMS component and Session caching

Hi,

As Camel JMS / ActiveMQ component uses the Spring JMSTemplate to produce /
Consume messages. I would like to know if the camel component caches the
session or not.

Example of implementation is presented here :

http://bsnyderblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/using-spring-jmstemplate-to-send-jms.html

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard

Apache Camel Group :
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm

Re: Apache activeMq - JMS component and Session caching

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Many thanks for the info. I will check that property and see if we can use
it using ActiveMq or maybe that the Pooling of ActiveMq is perhaps enough.

http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/jms/listener/DefaultMessageListenerContainer.html

Posted by Maciej Prochniak <mp...@touk.pl>.
hello,