Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/02 10:00:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] WICKET-6322 lambda factories for behaviors

+1 for v

But I'd also like to move factory methods for components to WicketStuff.
For example we could create something like this:
https://github.com/rodrigouchoa/wicket-lambda

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
I'd vote for b+v (remove the complicated ones and remove the Lambdas facade)

Have fun
Sven