Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Muhammad Nasir <mn...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 03:18:41 UTC

Pen/Stylus support (digital ink)

Hello
   I searched on google and in OpenOffice support forums as well but did
not find any answers so finally decided to send this email (few answers
which I did find on OpenOffice support forums were 7-8 years old).

   Would you please let me know if OpenOffice supports digital pens (like
the one on Microsoft Surface Pro )? Specifically I am thinking of buying a
Surface Pro and would like to know if OpenOffice for Windows 10 will
support "Pen" which comes with Surface Pro?

Thanks in advance,
Nasir.