Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by antonio <an...@email.it> on 2011/05/20 02:33:55 UTC

Mysql vs Postgres DIH

Hi,
i make the same query to import my data with mysql and postgres.
But only postgres index all data (17090).
While Mysql index 17086, after 197085, after 17087... never 17090. But the
response tell me that it has skipped 0 documents. I don't understand!

Help me please, i woul to use Mysql for my application...

Thanks

Re: Mysql vs Postgres DIH

Posted by antonio <an...@email.it>.
Hi, thanks for interesting.
I solve the problem.
I use concat function in MYsql that converts in some case the fields in
BLOB. So, solr has a strange behavior importing blob field as id!

I find the solution reading the DIH faq in the wiki, exactly:
"Blob values in my table are added to the Solr document as object strings
like B@1f23c5"

Thank's.
p.s. excuse for my so bad english!

    Antonio

Re: Mysql vs Postgres DIH

Posted by Quirino Brizi <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonio,

Sorry, I really want to help you but I'm not understanding your point,
what query did you do? can you please add more details, or if I lost
some details can you point me to this?

Thanks, Quirino

Re: Mysql vs Postgres DIH

Posted by antonio <an...@email.it>.