Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2005/10/07 13:53:34 UTC

module dependency

Hello,

Can I make somehow downwards compatible module versions using the current dependency implementation?

I mean: if module A depends on module B 1.0 then this should mean that B's version may be any of 1.0.0,1.0.1,1.0.2,...

Thanks,
Norbi

Re: module dependency

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Norbi,

This has not been implemented yet, but it's certainly on the TODO
list. Well actually I don't think it is in JIRA yet. Would you mind
adding an enhancement request?

Regards,

--knut