Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ridzwan Aminuddin <ra...@world-check.com> on 2009/05/21 08:22:08 UTC

corpus vacabulary

hi can someone point me in the direction of how i can get a string array of
the corpus/index vocabulary from the index using an indexreader?

Currently this is what i am doing:

IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(indexdirectorypath);
termenumvar = reader.terms();

then i iterate through this termenum using the term() function while
termenum.next() still exists.

Is there a more simple refined way to do this? Thanks

Thanks.

Re: corpus vacabulary

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

Perhaps the following will help:

asf-lucene/contrib$ ff HighFreq*java
./miscellaneous/src/java/org/apache/lucene/misc/HighFreqTerms.java

 Oits