Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jim L." <ji...@pobox.com> on 2013/04/27 15:07:29 UTC

Really need some help here ...

Hi,

I have been trying to build either RPMs or DEB packages for Cloudstack
4.0.2 with VMWare enabled, but have been unsuccessful.  I can build
successfully using Maven (mvn -P deps -D nonoss) but the DEB/RPM build
processes apparently rebuild on their own without using the artifacts
created by the Maven build.

We are currently using the Cloudstack 3.0.2 version, but want to take
advantage of the latest features available with 4.0.2.

Can anyone please help?  Is there a way to install what is being built for
DEB/RPMs and then manually modify that installed Cloudstack 4.0.2
environment to support VMWare?

Regards,

--Jim L.

Re: Really need some help here ...

Posted by "Jim L." <ji...@pobox.com>.
Chip, I'll do that.  Thanks for the info.

Regards,

--Jim L.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by "Jim L." <ji...@pobox.com>.