Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Felipe Jaekel <fk...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/27 12:10:22 UTC

TomEE + Metro

Hi,

I have a Metro based web service app that I'd like to run on TomEE.

Currently it runs on Tomcat with Metro libs on the server.

Adding Metro libs to WEB-INF I was able to run it on TomEE. Didn't found
any issues so far.

I noticed the following section on system.properties:

# These properties are only for cxf service (SOAP webservices) and TomEE+
# If you don't use special tricks and sun default implementation,
uncommenting these 4 lines forces TomEE to use it without overhead at all =
# javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory =
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl
# javax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory =
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPFactory1_1Impl
# javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory =
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnectionFactory
# javax.xml.soap.MetaFactory =
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl

What would be the advantage of uncommenting these lines?

Thanks

Re: TomEE + Metro

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
shouldnt be the case but cant be guaranteed 100%. Depends clients.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: TomEE + Metro

Posted by Felipe Jaekel <fk...@gmail.com>.