Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kikou1984 <hi...@atos.net> on 2015/05/21 11:36:55 UTC

How can i use CDI with the Camel Context

Hi,

I m using camel version 2.10.0.

In my route spring XML , i want to use the CamelContextCDI instead of the
DefaultCamelContext.

How can i do it ?

xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
	<import resource="classpath:/suivi-import-jms.xml" />
	<bean id="InitLcl" class="net.InitLCLBean" />
	<bean id="CtrlCB2A" class="net.CtrlCb2aLclBean" />

	<camelContext  id="TM-UNL-TEST"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" >

is there a way to change the DefaultCamelContext, or to specify to the  a
bean that it must run with CDI container.

In this bean id = "CtrlCB2A", i have the CDI.

public class CtrlContratBean {

	@Inject
	DateBusinessManager dateBusinessManager;

	/**
	 * Bean Ctrl Contrat
	 *
	 * @param exchange
	 * @return
	 */
	public List<ContratControllable> ctrlContrat(final Exchange exchange) {
}

And the value of dateBusinessManager still null , may be is there a way to
make like :
<cdi-bean id="CtrlCB2A" class="net.CtrlCb2aLclBean" />

thxs for help, i really don t know to run CDI with camel.

Re: How can i use CDI with the Camel Context

Posted by Jason Holmberg <ja...@gmail.com>.
You should really review some of the available example.  This one:
camel-example-spring
<https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/examples/camel-example-spring>
might help.  Also, a review of Spring basics sounds like it would be
helpful.

Re: How can i use CDI with the Camel Context

Posted by kikou1984 <hi...@atos.net>.
I have tried to add to the tag beans.

xsi:schemalocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/beans_1_0.xsd"

and i add @Named to the Interface DateBusinessManager.

Named
public interface DateBusinessManager {

	/**
	 *
	 *
	 * @param date
	 * @return
	 * @throws DateBusinessException
	 */
	DateCalendar findDate(final java.util.Date date) throws
DateBusinessException;

Nothing change... :(

Re: How can i use CDI with the Camel Context

Posted by kikou1984 <hi...@atos.net>.
Hi Claus,

So how i can make CDI with Spring Context ?

Thxs.

Re: How can i use CDI with the Camel Context

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No <camelContext> is a spring based CamelContext.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 11:36 AM, kikou1984 <hi...@atos.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I m using camel version 2.10.0.
>
> In my route spring XML , i want to use the CamelContextCDI instead of the
> DefaultCamelContext.
>
> How can i do it ?

> xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
>         xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">
>         <import resource="classpath:/suivi-import-jms.xml" />
>         <bean id="InitLcl" class="net.InitLCLBean" />
>         <bean id="CtrlCB2A" class="net.CtrlCb2aLclBean" />
>
>         <camelContext  id="TM-UNL-TEST"
> xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" >
>
> is there a way to change the DefaultCamelContext, or to specify to the  a
> bean that it must run with CDI container.
>
> In this bean id = "CtrlCB2A", i have the CDI.
>
> public class CtrlContratBean {
>
>         @Inject
>         DateBusinessManager dateBusinessManager;
>
>         /**
>          * Bean Ctrl Contrat
>          *
>          * @param exchange
>          * @return
>          */
>         public List<ContratControllable> ctrlContrat(final Exchange exchange) {
> }
>
> And the value of dateBusinessManager still null , may be is there a way to
> make like :
> <cdi-bean id="CtrlCB2A" class="net.CtrlCb2aLclBean" />
>
> thxs for help, i really don t know to run CDI with camel.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus