Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mathew Joseph <ma...@alopa.com> on 2005/12/08 06:50:23 UTC

Logout for multiple webapps.

Hi,

My web application consists of 2 webapps. And these are internally invoking each other.
Or the user itself can make calls to any of these webapps using the common menu page.

Now, when i try to logout (session.invalidate()), its not logging off from both webapp sessions.
Is there any way to logoff from both sessions at a time ?

I am using TOMCAT 5.5.7 and struts 1.1

Thanks
Mathew

Re: Logout for multiple webapps.

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Use SingleSignOn Valve

<Host ...>
    <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
</Host>

Peter