Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/10 22:55:22 UTC

IGNITE-12356 Migrate Flink module to ignite-extensions

Hi

I have raised a PR to migrate Flink module to ignite-extensions.

PR https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/1

Jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12356

Please review and share feedback.

I am observing error with initialization of GridAbstractTest as
GridTestProperties is unable to access "
modules/core/src/test/config/test.properties"

I am looking into it further.

Regards,
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-12356 Migrate Flink module to ignite-extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The latest build in teamcity has passed
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=4788928&buildTypeId=IgniteExtensions_Build&tab=buildResultsDiv&branch_IgniteExtensions=pull%2F1%2Fhead