Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com> on 2003/01/02 02:57:29 UTC

Call for votes on new committer: Scott Eade.

Hi.

I'd like to nominate Scott Eade to become a JMeter committer. I've just
checked with him and he's interested.

Scott has recently been submitting a large number of well-crafted
patches, some for difficult bugs, and at least one related to a bug fix
previously sent in (in a less clean way) by other people -- which I
believe is a proof of his willingness to help the project even when the
work is not creative and fun, but clerical and dumb.

My vote is, of course, a +1.

Salut,

Jordi.

Re: Call for votes on new committer: Scott Eade.

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
I vote +1 for Scott as well.

-Mike

On 2 Jan 2003 at 2:57, Jordi Salvat i Alabart wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'd like to nominate Scott Eade to become a JMeter committer. I've just
> checked with him and he's interested.
>
> Scott has recently been submitting a large number of well-crafted
> patches, some for difficult bugs, and at least one related to a bug fix
> previously sent in (in a less clean way) by other people -- which I
> believe is a proof of his willingness to help the project even when the
> work is not creative and fun, but clerical and dumb.
>
> My vote is, of course, a +1.
>
> Salut,
>
> Jordi.

Michael Stover