Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/19 07:09:57 UTC

Seattle Mesos User Group, first meetup next week

Seattle Mesos friends,

The recently-created Seattle Mesos User Group (MUG)
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Mesos-Meetup/ will be hosting their first
meetup this upcoming Thursday, October 23rd at Twitter's Seattle Office.
Please help get the word out locally!

At Thursday's meetup I'll be giving a kitchen sink presentation that will
hopefully set up some topics that will be covered in greater depth by
future meetup presentations, while also acting as an introduction to folks
that may be new to the project. Expect a report back from August's MesosCon
and some of the topics that were presented.

Hope to see many of you there! And drop me a line if you want to chat while
I'm in town.

Special thanks to a great group of local volunteers that are taking the
lead to run this MUG, incl Denny Lee, Ankur Chauhan, Ryan Harris, and Suman
Karumuri. You rock!

Dave

Re: Seattle Mesos User Group, first meetup next week

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com>.
Here's a link to Thursday's meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Mesos-Meetup/events/208781382/

Posted by Jeff Currier <jc...@twitter.com.INVALID>.