Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Shahzad Younas <sh...@bananacomputers.com> on 2005/03/26 17:01:45 UTC

Messaging problem.

Hi,

I have this situation:

I have some app which sends a SOAP message to a listener.
I want the listener to recieve this message (plain and unencrptyed). The
listener then creates a new message B and sends this to another web service
C.
I want the listener to encrypt B and then for service C to decrpyt it.
However, I getting stuck with defining handlers. Right now I am just
experiementing with user tokens.
I have the setup below, but from SOAPmonitor, i can see that the message
which arrives at C which is created by the service below, ISN't securitized.

What am I missing?

Thanks
Shahzad

<service name="ValidationRequestSoapListener" provider="java:MSG">

<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="receiveIncomingMessage"/>

<parameter name="className"
value="SoapShibboleth.server.ValidationRequestSoapListener"/>

<requestFlow>

<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender">

<parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken"/>

<parameter name="user" value="16c73ab6-b892-458f-abf5-2f875f74882e"/>

<parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
value="org.apache.ws.axis.oasis.PWCallback"/>

<parameter name="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest"/>

</handler>

<handler type="soapmonitor"/>

</requestFlow>

<responseFlow>