Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 21:52:21 UTC

StrategyPriority changes w/ Spring Changes

Chris, Edison,

You guys just committed 'Support Revert VM Disk from Snapshot.'  At
the same time I was merging both my txn-refactor and
spring-modularization branches.  They are really tricky merges and
each time I have to rebase it takes awhile to figure out.  Anyhow,
your change + my changes breaks master.  So I quickly rebased rb14823
and committed to master.  rb14823 is the patch that makes the Storage
Strategies work with my spring work plus clean up some things.
Additionally I found out you can't inject List<SnapshotStrategy> to
the Snapshot object, so we really have to go with my change to
centralize the ownership of the strategies to a single class.

Can you please pull master and revalidate that I didn't break
anything, if its not too much of a pain.

Thanks,
Darren

Re: StrategyPriority changes w/ Spring Changes

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.
I can fix it, let me see what I broke.

Darren

Posted by "SuichII, Christopher" <Ch...@netapp.com>.

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.
Updated f3e968b9830a667cb3b55477f1fe8259e56ceffb

Darren

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "SuichII, Christopher" <Ch...@netapp.com>.

Posted by Darren Shepherd <da...@gmail.com>.