Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Piyush Narang <pn...@twitter.com.INVALID> on 2016/09/01 01:54:50 UTC

Reviving Parquet sync ups

hi folks,

A few months back we used have Parquet community sync ups via hangouts
which were a nice opportunity to chat with other Parquet developers and
discuss major / minor agenda items (e.g. 1.9.0 release / Parquet 2.0 etc)
and things folks were working on. As it has been a while since the last
sync up, I was wondering if there would there be interest in reviving this?

- Piyush

Re: Reviving Parquet sync ups

Posted by Piyush Narang <pn...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Julian! Next Thursday 10am PT works for me.

Posted by Uwe Korn <uw...@xhochy.com>.

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@ledem.net>.
Hi Piyush,