Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/02/09 09:32:37 UTC

Quote and discount

Hi All
I'm asking if I can run a certain percent discount on the whole total of the
quote?
I've checked the quote adjustments but they seem to work on each quote item
separately that's not what I want but i want to run on the whole quote items
plus I found that I can enter an amount for example $10 but not a percentage
I have a question also regarding the price rules.
Do the price rules work during the quote?
I see the it works on certain price of the product the default price or sale
price as I understand is that correct?
Thanks in advance

Re: Quote and discount

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Prices rules work with list price. Look like the documentation is hard to read... (yes, kind of RTFM)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Price+Rules : 2.3.11.3.3 IMPORTANT:

Jacques

From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>