Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Nakhate, Monali" <MN...@directvla.com> on 2001/11/02 00:08:34 UTC

Connection reset by peer

hello
i am encountering this problem,and believe me,i have xhausted this
forum..and lloked for all possible solutions.Finally i am posting this
to find some help
i have deployed a JSP(BC4J JSP application developed in JDeveloper
3.2.3) application to Tomcat 3.2.3.
the application runs fine sometimes,but sometimes,when i try to refresh
a jsp page,the jsp page outputs only part of the page.The full page is
not seen,if i see the source of th page,i see Error:null
and in Tomcat Console i see IOException,Connection reset by peer

if i keep refreshing the page,it loads the complete page at some
point.Otherwise i have to restart my appliation and keep struggling
again.

Any help for this?

Regards
Monali