Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by DINSD | SPAutores <in...@spautores.pt.INVALID> on 2020/10/15 09:41:38 UTC

Rotate Solr Logfiles

Hi,

I'm currently using Solr-8.5.2 with a default log4j2.xml and trying to
do the following :

Each time an event appears in the log file, i check, rectify if
necessary and clean (Rotate) the logfiles.

This causes the solr.log file to run out of data, which is what we want.

However if I use the web interface, "localhost: port", and view the
"Logging" option,
messages remain visible.

Any idea why this is happening, or other way to "force rotate"?

Best regards
Rui

Assinatura SPA
**
*Rui Pimentel*

**
*DINSD - Departamento de Informática / SPA Digital*
Av. Duque de Loulé, 31 - 1069-153 Lisboa PORTUGAL
*T * (+ 351) 21 359 44 36 */* (+ 351) 21 359 44 00 *F* (+ 351) 21 353 02 57
<ma...@spautores.pt> informatica@spautores.pt
<http://www.spautores.pt/>www.SPAutores.pt
<https://www.facebook.com/spautores>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/SPAutores1925><https://plus.google.com/107542947146636584118><https://www.linkedin.com/company/spautores>

Esta mensagem electrónica, incluindo qualquer dos seus anexos, contém
informação PRIVADA, CONFIDENCIAL e de DIVULGAÇÃO PROIBIDA,e destina-se
unicamente à pessoa e endereço electrónico acima indicados. Se não for o
destinatário desta mensagem, agradecemos que a elimine e nos comunique
de imediato através do telefone +351 21 359 44 00 ou por email para:
geral@spautores.pt <ma...@spautores.pt>

This electronic mail transmission including any attachment hereof,
contains information that is PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL and PROTECTED FROM
DISCLOSURE, and it is only for the use of the person and the e-mail
address above indicated. If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately
through the telephone number +351 21 359 44 00 or at the e-mail address:
geral@spautores.pt
Assinatura SPA

Re: Rotate Solr Logfiles

Posted by DINSD | SPAutores <in...@spautores.pt.INVALID>.
Hi Erick,

I tried with four different browsers, whit clear caches.

Appears in any of them.

Assinatura SPA Best
**
*Rui Pimentel*