Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Philip <ph...@lightapps.com.au> on 2016/06/02 13:01:41 UTC

Monitor, Deploy, Browse ActiveMQ using Lighthouse 2.0

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4712556/lightapps-logo-main-blue-white-small.png>

Hi,

We would like to introduce Lighthouse 2.0 to this forum. Apologies for
product placement in a users' forum but we believe that our product will be
of great benefit to ActiveMQ community. We even have Free Tier licensing for
small deployment sizes.

Lighthouse provides unique combination of features you won't find anywhere
else and it's built from ground up on modern web application architecture.
Lighthouse offers:
- Provide access to browse queues and topics securely with roles and
permissions.
- Deploy queues and topics with promotion rules and approval workflows.
Reduce complexity of manually running scripts after scripts.
- Monitor ActiveMQ Brokers by collecting every event and passing them
through to alert processors and filter processors. Alerts can be sent out as
Email, SNMP, Syslog and even Chat systems like Slack and HipChat.
- Built in ElasticSearch engine will collect events of interest for users to
search or integrate to via Kibana.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.lightapps.com.au/lighthouse-for-activemq.html
<http://www.lightapps.com.au/lighthouse-for-activemq.html>