Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 22:07:54 UTC

urlFor not performing an accurate url

Hi all,
    I need a url similar to the following example

www.example/test?url=map/myMap.swf

But urlFor constructs the followng

www.example/text/url/map/myMap.swf/

The last slash makes that the swf will not be correctly added.

Why RequestCycle.get().urlFor is not doing what I do expect?

Instead, I had to construct it by hand.

thanks in advance

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: urlFor not performing an accurate url

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
thanks

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@wickettraining.com

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.